Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Office/Scrap room and some new pages!

Here are some photos of my office space/ room of scrap lol. My hubby was so great to put up this peg board and it really helped me get organized. You kind of have to once half the wall is a blank giant white peg board! I will probably be decorating the top more so there is not so much white space and I don't want many things up where I can't reach them.




I LOVE my Cricut!



These paper racks are really easy to make with zip ties!




I like to have toys on my desk...




The bead and Jewelry zone!



I love these cube storage systems, I also used two nightstands from Ikea
as the base. It all works really well together!



These are the most recent pages I have done. I really enjoyed working on them
for the challenges at Serendipity Scrapbooks!

This page is of my friend Steph and I when we went to see the
movie New In Town. It was so funny we had such a good
time. After the movie we saw the photo booth and
could not resist!


I have not decided if I am done with this page! I feel like it needs something,
but I just can not decide what?! I love to use the photos my mom has of
me as a baby to make pages! lol

Tia is just the cutest and I love to photograph her! She was so good
for this shoot and at the very end she fell asleep for this perfect shot
I Love it!


I love my cat Fuji, I think he is THE most wonderful cat around and most agree!
He is the softest and most loving cat I have ever met and is that way with
anyone that comes over! For some odd reason though he is
afraid of Tia! lol

1 comments:

Carol said...

Wow -- what beautiful work, Jess! The pages are all amazing -- and your kitty is adorable. But I have to say that what really pulled on my heartstrings was your scrapbooking room... OMG, I am so envious! Creativity must flow so easily in a place like that!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad you liked your cameo. I put you on my Google Reader list -- hope that's OK?

Carol