Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I have been working on my scrap booking! I entered a design team contest and did not make it but it really inspired me to evolve in my style. I am going to post some of my older pages then in the next post I will include the ones I have worked on recently.

A few other things have been happening! I got my cast. I was so glad to get the splint off it was hard to get around with because it was so big! I am really excited that my cast is purple and I am going to decoupage butterflies and glitter on it among other decorations.

My Hubby Dean is taking good care of me making dinner and cleaning up and getting me the things I need! He is so sweet, I don't know what I would do with out him during my recovery.

I am putting together all my photos for a new website my friend Steph is going to work on for me, I am really excited it will be more geared toward family and wedding photos, hopefully I can start my business once I can walk again. I am also working on getting things together for an etsy store! I have so much in the works but I think it is good for me to have things to figure out while I am not able to walk...manditory think tank lol.

So here are the pages I did for the design team contest...



This is a card I made for the entry



This page is about two of my good friend Lori and Becky, they have both really
taken the time to be there for my durring surgery and recovery, and are both
really sweet and always make me laugh!


This is an altered box I made into a purse


All about me page!


Me and my Hubby when we were dating, he loves my hair in these photos
and always tells me they are his favorites!

0 comments: