Sunday, February 8, 2009

I have been at an all weekend crop all day today and it was SO much fun meeting new people and seeing all the great ideas and LO's everyone had! I will be there again tomorrow and am looking forward to it very much. DH was not happy with all the supplies I wanted to take and thought I would be the one with the most "stuff" but I was by far not! lol

I am posting some LO's I have worked on recently and a few older projects. I recently made a really cute album out of a folder (the ones you use inside a hanging file folder) and photos will be coming soon.

I shot some photos for my friend Amber and baby Tia for a Valentines Day present for dad, so sweet! Photos will be in the next post, she was so cute and good putting up with all the flashing! I am also working on a gift for my own DH, I got a really cute idea to make a Chinese take out box with paper fortune cookies with sweet things to say to him! It was a great idea from a fellow scrapper on Serendipity Scrapbooks!

I am working on getting organize in my craft space and hoping to post on a more regular occasion! Thanks for checking out my blog.



This is our wedding, it took me over two years to get to this first wedding page
I had not even printed the photos until I worked on this...
can you say procrastinate!


My mother was also a photographer so she liked to use me as her subject,
I must say I was pretty cute! lol
I have been raiding all of our old albums to make baby pages to
substitute for my lack of child! heh (Hopefully soon!)



This is a card I made using the Cricut and SCAL, I really LOVE my cricut
it opens up so many possibilities!


This is a recent LO I did for the challenges on the SS forums, I am really enjoying
all the great ideas and inspiration I get from everyone there.


This is my niece Ellie, she is so cute and I miss her and her brother Logan so
much! I used to get to take photos of them all the time when we lived in
FL. That is probably one of the very few things I miss, is getting to
see those kids and their parents! My sister and brother in law are the greatest!

This was from their trip to Disney World and I took them of Orenda's (SIL) facebook page!

1 comments:

StaceyM said...

I love your wedding photos. They are so sweet. You did a great job showcasing them. Wondeful layouts!